Happy Stamptastic Tuesday!
Today we are featuring the Just 4 Men stamp set– especially for those men in our lives!
We all know that Father’s Day is this coming weeekend, but that doesn’t mean that is the only weekend we should show them our LOVE!
Here is my project using this stamp set! 🙂
It’s a little toolbox made out of chipboard 🙂
And, guess what? It is super easy to put together!
- First you’ll need a piece of light chipboard, cut at 5”x11”
- Score 1/2” on both sides in on the short sides and at 3” in on the long side.
- Fold in those scored edges- and cut in where the scores overlap. Form box, and hold together, with your fingers or tape, so that you can punch a hole into all 8 corners, using a cropadile.
- Cut 2 pieces of light chipboard 5” x 6” and taper the end to form the top of the tool box. Punch a hole in the center of each, to be a place where the wooden dowel will go.
- Attach the sides of the box, by marking where the holes are- and then punching holes into the side pieces. ( don’t worry about using a marker, because it will be covered up)
- I used brads that looked like screws, but you can use any type of brad or eyelet.
- If you wish, paint the chipboard with a light coat of silver acrylic paint. Use a heat gun, to speed up the drying time, if you are impatient like me 😉
- You can also paint the dowel, which needs to be 3/16 x 5 1/2”
- Now you can decorate the toolbox, however you want! I used the DCWV Guy Stack-
I thought that a gift of duct tape and a Home Depot card- would be perfect in this little toolbox- since I used the Duct Tape sentiment.