Today- I have the fabulous Ashley ScrappinPinkPiglet guest designing for you all!!
She is so much fun, and so very sweet– Here’s a little about her!
Hello! My name is Ashley, or the “Scrappin’ Pink Piglet” as I am better known in thescrapbooking world J. I received my Cricut in August of 2010 as a birthday gift from myhusband. Little did he know what he was getting into! I primarily design cards and have startedto branch out into taking everyday items and redesigning them into something useful andfun. I am a bit addicted to crafting tools, especially paper, and always love a great deal whenpurchasing supplies. I love my Pink by Design stamps and they have been the inspiration formany of my projects! Crafting has become my refuge over the past 6 months from my job asa Spanish teacher and I can’t wait until I have more time to hone my skills and “get my crafton”. When not teaching or crafting, I love to rock-climb with my husband of almost two yearsand spending time with our two “furkids” Lincoln and Jack. Thank you for checking out myprojects and please visit my blog: http://scrappinpinkpiglet.blogspot.com (there might just be agiveaway!!).
– Cricut Cartridges: “Create a Critter”
– Peachy Keen Stamps: “Happy Lashes Assortment”, “Critter Faces – Medium”
– Black and Red Stamp Pads
– Standard Colored Cardstock (Value Pack) (yellow portion of bee)
– k-i Memories Designer Paper Pad “Funky Paper Pad II” (12 x 12) (solid pink hearts)
– DCWV “The Natural Stack” (12 x 12) (black glitter portion of bee)
– Gartner Studios “Cruise Voyage Collection” Stack (12 x 12) (patterned paper glued to mailbox)
– Origami Love Notes kit (paper used for the base of all 4 flowers found on the mailbox)
– Stickles: “Cotton Candy”, “Christmas Red”
– Martha Stewart Crafts’ Scoring Board
And–don’t forget what Ashley said
I know you are going to LOVE IT!