So tomorrow is the day that Provocraft is supposed to release their new item– but , it is already on HSN!
Your Story Photo Personal BookBinding Kit- Listed at 29.95
Tell your story with attractively bound books you assemble in minutes, then embellish as desired. Create travel journals using vacation photos and postcards, make recipe books for holiday gifts, or design personalized party favors. It’s a great way to turn photos, sketches, poems and more into treasured keepsakes.
What You Get
- Personal bookbinding machine
- 14 assorted color 5″ x 7″ covers
- 14 assorted color 4″ x 6″ covers
- User manual
- Manufacturer’s 6-month limited warranty
YourStory Photo Personal Bookbinding Kit Features
- Simple three-step process binds photos in a snap
- Put photos inside the cover, place cover and photos into the machine, turn on machine and bind
- Small, lightweight and portable
- Perfect for binding standard 4″ x 6″ and 5″ x 7″ photo sizes
Approx. 4.33″W x 10.67″L x 3.75″H
Approx. 1 lb.
So my question is– why is this better than the Original YourStory that had a laminator as well??
This one is at Oh My Crafts for $41 and you get a $5 gift certificate
Create slick, clean and sophisticated personalized books, reports, albums and journals with the YourStory Binding and Laminating Kit Album Bundle. From unmatched versatility to impeccable style – this kit has it all!
YourStory Binding and Laminating Kit Album Bundle Includes:
- Binding and laminating machine – measures approx. 20″L x 7″W x 7-1/2″H
- 6 Laminating pouches – measure approx. 9″L x 11-1/2″W each
- Extra large cover – measures approx. 8-1/2″L x 11″W
- Large cover – measures approx. 8″L x 8
- 2 medium covers – measure approx. 7″L x 5″W each
- 4 small covers – measure approx. 6″L x 4-1/2″W each
- Create personalized books, albums and journals with ease – great for unique gifts, memory books and a host of paper crafting projects
- Easily bind and laminate your projects
- Large, 12″L x 12″W capacity for binding and laminating
Make your albums, presentations and reports look their very best
From what I can tell– the new one is smaller in size, but the old one laminates. So the question should be–what size books will you create–and will you use the laminating feature
I honestly don’t know what I would or will do– Laminating would be nice–but so would a smaller machine. And, neither of them are PINK–so that can’t be my deciding factor. (Sigh)