So…one of my FAVORITE things to eat–when I am crafting, or when I am not…
is GUACAMOLE! I love it…and I almost always make it from scratch. I have taught most of my scrappin’ friends that come over how to make it too–because that is one of our HAVE-TO-HAVES on scrapnights!
So, here is a layout w/ the recipe for my yummy Guac– and if you want to have it EXACTLY like I have it–You have to eat it with Tostitos Lime Chips– YUM
- This is the Recipe Layout I will be taking to this Friday’s Circle Meetup! 🙂
- The Guacamole letters are from Storybook- The Pink Cricut letters are from Don Juan
- The Veggies, Bowl and Salt Shaker are from Savory.
- The “chips” are actually banner triangles from Lyrical Letters.
- The paper is from DCWV Nana’s Kitchen and Core’dinations.
So, today is Hello Thursday–which is the 3rd Thursday of the month–when ProvoCraft releases new updates/cartridges. They are not up yet-but–they will hopefully be up SOON! 🙂
As always, I will let you know when I know!
And, The Cricut Circle has extended their invitation period to Friday– so anyone who wants to join the Circle, can request an invite from me at firstname.lastname@example.org
AND…if you bought an Imagine during the launch–you will get the EXCLUSIVE Cricut Cart along, with an extra cartridge for your NEW IMAGINE!