Autumn Wishes Mix
Hi everyone and Happy Monday! Hope you are having a lovely Fall! I wanted to share something that was a HUGE hit at our house this past weekend. I even made enough to share with some friends, and they loved it too!
I made this Crunch Peanut Butter Mix from Betty Crocker last Fall, but for some reason I am the only one who remembers it. (Maybe, I didn’t share?) Anyway, this time around I had my daughter help me- and everyone helped munch on it! It is truly addictive!
I did change the recipe a little from good ol’ Betty, but not much.
- 8 cups Golden Grahams cereal – (the whole small box)
- 4 cups Cocoa Puffs cereal- (half the box)
- 4 cups thin pretzel sticks
- 2 cups Reese’s Pieces (the whole bag)
- 2 cups dry-roasted peanuts
- 24 oz white almond bark, chopped
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- In large bowl, mix cereals, pretzels, peanut butter candies and peanuts; set aside.
- In 1-quart microwavable bowl, microwave almond park, per instructions on packagee, until melted and stirred smooth. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
- In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, toss the cereal mixture with the powdered sugar until evenly coated. Spread on waxed paper to cool.
You can serve in cute little tins or in fun cellophane bags tied with tulle and a tag. Perfect for co-workers, teachers & friends. If for some reason it is not sweet enough for you- you could always add candy corns after it’s been sugar coated, for an extra punch of color!
Tomorrow Mr. Pink & the kids will be taking some to hand out! We are spreading the Autumn Wishes all around!
Have a great week everyone!