The Rest of the Exciting News!
Has it been driving you crazy??
Well, here it goes:
I am looking for DESIGNERS to design projects using the Pink By Design Stamp Line!!!
Here are the Qualifications:
- You must have a blog. ( don’t worry, if you don’t have one–you can sign up for one easily at blogger)
- You must be 18+ older
Here’s how you enter:
- Design a fun, new project, with the Pink by Design stamps in mind. (You won’t have the stamps, but pretend like you do. )
- Email me 1 photo, of your project to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59pm CST on Wednesday, August 11th. (prefer it to be 3mb or smaller.)
- With your photo, send me your blog link–and do not post your project anywhere else.
- Then, I will upload all projects in a Facebook Album on Pink Cricut’s facebook fan page at noon CST on Thursday, August 12th. (you have a little over a week)
- At that point, a “like” contest will start– meaning the top 5 projects who have the most “likes” by Saturday, August 14th at 11:59- will be the designers.
- Anyone can vote!
What does a Designer do for Pink by Design?
Okay, seriously–they design 2 projects per month, dates to be determined.
On those dates, their projects will be posted on my blog with a link to their blog, which will also have their project.
It will be for 2 months, dates: August 15th -November 15th.
Each designer will receive a stamp set from me!